Dr. Michael Spann at Little Rock Plastic Surgery brings to Arkansas a unique approach to plastic and cosmetic surgery: the highest quality of care combined with a focus on the individual experience. It is this approach that has led Dr. Spann to be selected as a Top Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon in Arkansas on a continual basis.
Dr. Spann does not envision his patient relationship as a single experience. He wants to take time to fully understand their needs, so that he can provide the highest level of safety, discretion, and care. Cosmetic surgery involves a lifetime of personal attention. Dr. Spann largely focus on the restoration of beauty and form in a natural and delicate manner. Your decision to have surgery is an important one and should be tailored to your individual goals and needs. From the initial consult to the last postoperative visit and beyond, we at Little Rock Plastic Surgery want you to feel comfortable and informed with the details of each process.
With unparalleled experience, Dr. Michael Spann at Little Rock Plastic Surgery is dedicated to the art and science of plastic and reconstructive surgery. He is an Arkansas leader in plastic surgery by following these principles.
• To provide Arkansas access to exceptional quality in cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery through tireless dedication to the craft and its artistic ideals.
• To provide outstanding service and value through personalized surgical care in a safe and reliable manner.
• To focus on excellence by treating all patients with honesty and integrity.
• To remain committed to the highest professional, ethical, and medical standards.
• To serve as a resource on cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.
• To further the field of plastic surgery by embracing safe, innovative concepts with a desire to enhance the lives of his fellow Arkansans.
Plastic surgery can not only change your appearance but can also boost your self-confidence and help you look as young as you feel. Whether you want to reshape your nose, enhance your breasts, smooth wrinkles and tighten sagging skin, remove excess fat, or correct a problem resulting from surgery, birth defects or the effects of aging, the wide array of procedures available at our office can help you achieve the appearance you desire.
We encourage you to browse through our site and visit our plastic surgery office in Little Rock, Arkansas. When you are ready to explore the options available to you contact us at 501 219-8000 or fill the question form. We are excited about the possibilities.